Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Full House


I did it! I finished my first Schnibbles quilt, Full House. I've joined Another Year of Schnibbles hosted by Sherri and Sinta. My Full House was made with 2 charm packs of Bar Harbour by Minick & Simpson and some a couple of pieces that I had in my stash (the red polka dot border and the black binding). It is quilted and bound. But I might add some tiny buttons on the doors for door knobs.

I'm sorry that the picture isn't great but I'm just not a photographer!

I can't wait to see what we are doing next!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh. My. Goodness.

I don't know which is the greater tragedy! That I don't have any more Bar Harbour fabric OR that your quilt is WAY prettier than mine! :)

And don't worry about the picture, it's WAY better than most of mine too.

I love your Bar Harbour village and I hope you have fun with the Schnibs this year. :)

Michele said...

What a fun quilt! Such happy colors!